Wiki page for packages?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 05:42:50 UTC 2005

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> There seem to be a lot of packages out there that need sponsors or
> review, and it's getting tedious to hunt down in the mailing list which
> packages have been sponsored/reviewed and which haven't. How about
> having a wiki page where we can track what packages still need to be
> dealt with? Requests will still have to be sent to the list, but the
> packager would also add the package to the page.

Not another Wiki page... We're aiming to replace the current process
with a simplified Bugzilla process that I'm designing with dkl.
Everyone agrees that the current process is a horrible mess, and Wiki is
a large part of the reason for the current mess.

Wiki is great for documentation management, but terrible when it comes
to workflow management.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com