Anjuta x86_64 crashes when creatina a new project.

Regardless of the project type I choose, the program throws the following error message:

"The Application "anjuta" has quit unexpectedly.
You can inform the developers of what happened to help them fix it. Or you can restart the application right now."

It happerns when it launches autogen.sh
I didn't have such problem with Anjuta-1.2.2-3.1 from dag repository.