Re: Updating clamav

smooge gmail com ("Stephen J. Smoogen") writes:

> Extra currently has 0.71 clamav, and the stable clamav is 0.81 with
> security fixes. With that in mind.. what can I do to get an updated
> spec file/srpm/ for the build system?

I really don't know if I shall give it free for publishing. There are
lots of non-trivial changes between 0.71 and 0.81 which should pass QA
first. But as you said... 0.71 has security issues and does not accept
new databases.

For now, you could either check it out from CVS or use my src.rpm[1]
submitted for QA.

Enrico

Footnotes:
[1]  http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~ensc/fedora/clamav-0.81-0.fdr.2.src.rpm