Please Follow Procedure, Use CVS comments

gemi and Everyone,

Why was unison and yap requested for build? There has been no request on fedora-extras-list for package review, and no APPROVED message on fedora-extras-commits showing that somebody reviewed it.

(I'm currently using prolog in one of my classes, so I'm interested in your pl package. I am reviewing that one now.)

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-February/msg00208.html
Please follow the Interim New Package Process.

This is also a reminder to everyone, please use CVS commit comments when you commit any change.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com