New Package: gDesklets0.35.1

Kyle Pointer kapointer at charter.net
Thu Jul 7 17:47:48 UTC 2005

Hello. I made RPMs today for gDesklets.
( no widgets included [ it does point to the right resource though ])
[yes SRPMS and SPEC files are available as well]
Anyways those are at:
 ftp://fluffnet.serveftp.com/rpms/gDesklets/
And I still have my nessus rpms at:
 ftp://fluffnet.serveftp.com/rpms/nessus/

All of which I have tested, and all of which appear to work fine.
I would like to request to have these approved by someone.
Or at least sent back with some constructive criticism.
( please note that the RPMs are only in i386 binary form )

--
Kyle Pointer <kapointer at charter.net>