Request for review: libgeotiff

Shawn McCann smccann at canasoft.ca
Sun Jul 17 20:20:26 UTC 2005

Ralf,

Thanks for the feedback. I've updated the file to address all your
comments and posted the new version.

SPEC: http://www.canasoft.ca/fedora/libgeotiff.spec
SRPM: http://www.canasoft.ca/fedora/libgeotiff-1.2.2-1.src.rpm

However, I'm having one problem now. The base package includes two
executables that link to libgeotiff.so (which is why I had libgeotiff.so
in the base package and included it in the Provides: directive). Now that
I've moved libgeotiff.so back to the devel package, the base package won't
install as it can't find libgeotiff.so. Any advice on how to deal with
this?

Thanks

Shawn