Core and Extras maintainers coordination

Nathan Grennan fedora-extras-list at cygnusx-1.org
Fri Jul 22 17:06:32 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 12:18 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> sure, I agree it is the goal - but we don't have all the infrastructure
> in place to achieve such a goal right now.
>
> we're moving there but we're not there yet. So just venting spleen about
> it isn't going to make it happen any faster.

<pessimistic>

  So this means that extras will be second class for the foreseeable
future. Since the build up of fedora infrastructure moves out a snail's
pace.

</pessimistic>

<attempt at being optimistic>

  Is there anything I can do to speed this up, or is this another case
of having to wait for "the official people" to do it for themselves?

</attempt at being optimistic>