New package: tcllib

Wart wart at kobold.org
Mon Jul 4 19:40:08 UTC 2005

Submitting this new package for review:

%description
Tcllib, the Tcl Standard Library is a collection of Tcl packages
that provide utility functions useful to a large collection of Tcl
programmers.
The home web site for this code is http://tcllib.sourceforge.net/.
At this web site, you will find mailing lists, web forums, databases
for bug reports and feature requests, the CVS repository (browsable
on the web, or read-only accessible via CVS ), and more.
Note: also grab source tarball for more documentation, examples, ...

http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/MD5SUM.asc
http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/tcllib.spec
http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/tcllib-1.7-2.src.rpm

Builds fine in mock.  The only warnings from rpmlint look similar to:

E: tcllib non-executable-script
/usr/share/tcl8.4/tcllib-1.7/pop3/clnt.tcl 0644
E: tcllib script-without-shellbang
/usr/share/tcl8.4/tcllib-1.7/math/fourier.tcl

...which should be harmless because these are script libraries, not
standalone executable scripts.

Credits go to Jean-Luc Fontaine for the initial spec file that I
modified only slightly for Fedora Extras.

I'm still waiting for a sponsor for CVS access for tclhttpd, and now
this package.

--Mike