WINE

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Jul 15 22:20:53 UTC 2005

The included objects are entirely from-scratch implementations of
Microsoft's DLLs, but just because they don't directly violate
copyrights doesn't mean they're in the clear.  This is really something
you should run past RH Legal.  Patents are likely to be the bigger
issue.  I can't specifically name any conflicts raised so far, but then,
Mono hasn't had any action taken against it either.  We already know
Microsoft has a large number of patents covering their technologies, and
purely-original code isn't safe from that threat.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com