New package: balsa

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Wed Jun 8 16:09:29 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 07:30 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> Beyond that - rpmlint on the rpm it produced gave an interesting error:
> E: balsa
> invalid-lc-messages-dir /usr/share/locale/rw/LC_MESSAGES/balsa.mo
>
> I don't know if that's an issue or not, it seems like that locale is not
> supported by Fedora?

Probably not an issue.  I'm thinking about filtering out this "error" in
the default rpmlint config; I'm not convinced that the list of "valid"
locales is or will be up to date, nor am I sure what specification to
apply when deciding what's valid and what not.

Anyway, here's something:
http://www.openi18n.org/docs/text/LocNameGuide-V10.txt
http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/langcodes.html

"rw" is in ISO 639-1 so I'd say it's valid.