Request for Approval: Nessus packages

I have made nessus RPM's for Fedora Extras, and would appreciate some
feedback on them. I worked very had to get them working properly, and
the past two posts I have made to this list have gone unanswered.
If there is a problem with having nessus in Extras, I would really like
it if someone would at least tell me so, so that I don't have to do this
again.

I have nessus in i386 binary, and SRPM format on my ftp server.
The SRPMS are here:
ftp://fluffnet.serveftp.com/rpms/SRPMS/
( you will need all of the packages currently in the directory; they all
depend on each other )
[it should be noted that the nessus-plugins RPM uses the GPL nessus
plugins; not the proprietary ones]

If someone would at least look at them I would greatly appreciate it.

--
Kyle Pointer <kapointer charter net>