New Package for Review: jack-audio-connection-kit (&selinux?)

Fri Mar 25 18:41:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 17:40, Aaron VanDevender wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 15:09 -0800, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>
> > Good. If/when it makes it to Extras there's a lot of stuff waiting that
> > depends on it (for example Rosegarden, which was requested a couple of
> > days ago).
>
> Funny you mention that. I actually just wrote a rosegarden .spec. I'll
> submit the .src.rpm when I finish testing it a little more.

For your reference some packages that I plan on contributing when/if
Jack makes it to extras include:

aeolus, alsaplayer, ams, amsynth, ardour, bitscope, brutefir,
cheesetracker, ecasound, fluidsynth, freqtweak, fweelin, galan,
hydrogen, jaaa, jackeq, jackmix, jack-rack, jamin, ladcca, meterbridge,
muse, pd, qarecord, qjackctl, rezound, rosegarden4, simsam, snd,
sooperlooper, soundtracker, specimen, spiralsynthmodular, tapiir,
terminatorX, timemachine, xmms-jack, zynaddsubfx

Those are most of the packages that depend directly on Jack being there,
other supporting packages will of course be needed to be able to include
them in Extras.

Plenty of stuff to play with!
-- Fernando