Package submission process

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:25:46 UTC 2005

On 10/15/05, Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> wrote:
> Remember that the bugs blocking FE-REVIEW have already at least been
> looked at by someone. Bugs blocking FE-NEW are still awaiting review,
> and there are generally more of them than the ones blocking FE-REVIEW.

i wish i knew of a way to get bugzilla to tell me a time history for
FE-NEW nad FE-REVIEW so I could do this more systematically.  Right
now I sort of randomly spot checking when i rememeber to take a look.
So I can't say anything more concrete than the current process seems
to be flowing better than some of the worst case fears would suggest.
The situation is far from dire..and for from gridlock.  But I don't
think its worth a lot of effort trying out things to optmize the
workflow unless we have some time history we can use as a metric to
make sure anything we do to change to policy actually has a positive
impact.

-jef