Account and cvs access

Alain PORTAL aportal at univ-montp2.fr
Fri Sep 16 13:18:43 UTC 2005

Hi,

I created an account (Dionysos) at the end of may. Since this date, I can't
access to the cvs, I can't change my ssh key, I can't change my password.

So, I can't contribute and release the packages I've submitted on the previous
system.

As it seems I'm the lonely one with a such problem, I suspect that is because
my account login which contains a capital.

As I can't create a new account with the same email,
please, could an administrator destroy the "Dionysos" account?

-----------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/www/html/admin/accounts/userbox.cgi", line 179, in do_action
    field_values)
  File "/var/www/html/admin/accounts/pgdb.py", line 184, in execute
    self.executemany(operation, (params,))
  File "/var/www/html/admin/accounts/pgdb.py", line 199, in executemany
    rows = self.__source.execute(sql)
_pg.error: ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint "person_email_key"

Yours sincerely.
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français :
http://manpagesfr.free.fr