Account and cvs access

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Fri Sep 16 13:51:08 UTC 2005

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:18:43 +0200, Alain PORTAL wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I created an account (Dionysos) at the end of may. Since this date, I can't
> access to the cvs, I can't change my ssh key, I can't change my password.

Wouldn't it be better to resume talking to Elliot Lee, who could
help you very likely? Web page says to mail to accounts AT fedora.redhat.com

I see you have signed up completely and are sponsored by Aurelien
Bompard. So, if all that was possible, maybe misconfiguration is
involved? Or if the accounts system really has problems with usernames
starting with a capital letter, it ought to disallow such names prior
to letting contributors sign up.