grphviz missing dependancy?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Sep 28 06:44:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

cppunit which uses doxygen and graphviz. When I build cppunit on my computer
everything is fine, but when it is built in mock, there are the following
error messages:

Error: fontconfig: Couldn't retrieve font family name. : Helvetica

I have skimmed through the docs generated for cppunit and found that it is
likely that the missing font is a font used for the graphs (in the package
built in mock the text in boxes seems to be monospaced and overflow from
the boxes). Did anybody else see that too?

Maybe it is a missing dependency for graphviz? Or for cppunit, or for
another package but I haven't more clue. I can submit a bugzilla report
once I know which package to fill it aginst.

--
Pat