Account and cvs access

Alain PORTAL aportal at univ-montp2.fr
Fri Sep 16 14:29:30 UTC 2005

Le Vendredi 16 Septembre 2005 15:51, Michael Schwendt a écrit :

> Wouldn't it be better to resume talking to Elliot Lee, who could
> help you very likely?

Elliot don't help me.
I asked him to erase my ssh key on the server, he answered me "You don't need
me to erase it - you just need to upload the new one through the account
system, and it will replace the old one."

But I made many tries without success.

> Web page says to mail to accounts AT fedora.redhat.com

I know... But I only saw Elliot behind this email.

> I see you have signed up completely and are sponsored by Aurelien
> Bompard. So, if all that was possible, maybe misconfiguration is
> involved?

Perhaps, but where? On my box? On Fedora server?

> Or if the accounts system really has problems with usernames
> starting with a capital letter, it ought to disallow such names prior
> to letting contributors sign up.

I don't know. That is just a suggestion. I'm just trying to understand why I
can't access cvs or modify my password. I'm just trying to find a solution.
More than 3 months that I can't contribute. I despair. I'm angry.

Regards.
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français :