RFC: Fedora Extras EOL Policy

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Apr 17 22:05:28 UTC 2006

> So, how does that avoid the question I just stated?

I don't think there should be such a page for extras packages, both
for eol fedora core versions and for current fedora core version. The users
should trust the packager (and the fedora extras community) for doing the
right kind of maintainance. If a user really wants to know what kind of
maintainance is done he should either contact the maintainer or look at the
cvs history or even enter a bug if he suppose the maintainer is doing things
wrong. But I don't think this will happen a lot outside from users outside
of the community if the issues of co-maintainership and bug responsivness
are solved.

--
Pat