Seeking new maintainer for apt and synaptic

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Apr 19 17:41:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 09:01:36PM +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> apt/synaptic have been orphaned since about half a year, anyone
> objecting in me taking over?

since there wasn't anyone objecting (on the matter of maintainership)
I did take over on Monday evening after waiting for 6 days. I hope
that time span was enough.

Just making sure, because there was just a private complaint about me
having done a silent take-over, while I did follow wikis, old
maintainers'/sponsors'/upstream authors' direction in doing so and
added some extras caution to it ...
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net