make build gives plague-client connection refused, please kick buildsys

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 20 20:55:26 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 21:52 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> The subject says it all I get:
>
> [hans at shalem devel]$ make build
> /usr/bin/plague-client build allegro allegro-4_2_0-3 devel
> Error connecting to build server: '(111, 'Connection refused')'
> make: *** [build] Error 1
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

Hans i think this might have something to do with it:

                              From:
Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com>
                                To:
fedora-extras-list at redhat.com,
fedora-maintainers at redhat.com
                           Subject:
Extras buildsystem maintenance
(again)

Hi,

Buildsystem will be down for a while this afternoon (ie, around 1pm US
EST) to tested fixes to the SSL hangs we've all cursed for the past
week.

Dan