Some BZ cleanups

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Mon Jan 9 17:51:56 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 18:35 +0100, Christian.Iseli at licr.org wrote:
> Speaking about which: could it be a good idea to have two virtual assignees:
>  - one for new contributors seeking a sponsor
>  - one for the rest of us
> ?
>
> Or maybe that's overly complicated...

This really makes sense. This way, non-sponsors can review some stuff,
without the fear of their efforts wasted for a while just because the
packager forgot to mention he needs a sponsor and no sponsor is in sight
(not everybody is as lucky a bastard as I am ;-).

Also, sponsors can easily find about what amount of work is really
waiting on them, so they can either review more, or lobby more to make
more active reviewers sponsors.

roozbeh