Question about licence for "boost" libraries

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:48:25 UTC 2006

On 1/12/06, Chris Chabot <chabotc at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Some package i was trying to give a review has a much newer upstream
> version available, however it requires the "boost filesystem" libraries
> to function (c++ libs)

Uhm.. you realise that boot is already a part of Fedora Core right?

on my fc4  system yum list "*boost*"
Available Packages
boost.i386                               1.33.0-3.fc4           updates-testing
boost-debuginfo.i386                     1.33.0-3.fc4           updates-testing
boost-devel.i386                         1.33.0-3.fc4           updates-testing
boost-doc.i386                           1.33.0-3.fc4           updates-testing

-jef"I don't understand the point of this question."spaleta