Mono apps in extras

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 10:22:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm about to put in a review request for monodoc, gtksourceview-sharp
and an update of mysql-connector-net. The source package for monodevelop
seems broken, so I'll wait to see what happens there upstream (I'm about
to report it on the monodevelop list)

Before I do that though, could someone in the know say what happened at
the FE meeting last night over allowing mono apps into FE? I don't want
to waste my time packaging for FE with mono if they're not allowed in.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who