Re: remove rpmlint no-documentation warning on -devel subpackages?

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

Part of my plan for encouraging reviews is to have a Wiki page that
lists each rpmlint warning/error and how to deal with it.  Obviously
that's a bit of work; would you care to assist?

I've been thinking of doing something exactly like that for the last few days, I'd be interested in helping out.

--
Ian Chapman.