Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-06-08

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat Jun 10 12:23:31 UTC 2006

>> Matt Domsch wrote:
>>> Note: This is using the extremely reduced chroot as documented in the
>>> Extras
>>> Exception List.
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#head-4cadce5e79d38a63cad3941de1dadc9d25d67d30
>>>
>>> automake, autoconf, libtool and m4 had accidentally been included in
>>> my buildroots from previous runs; they're removed in this and
>>> subsequent runs, which will cause additional build failures.

Hi Matt,

gcompris is on the failed list, but it never got build because of a yum
timeout in setting op the buildroot, so I've got no idea if there really
is a problem or not:
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results-extras/x86_64/gcompris-7.4-10.fc6.src.rpm/result/root.log

I'm not saying its problem free otherwise though :)

Regards,

Hans