Remove devel branch for obsoleted packages from CVS? (Was: Re: FE Package Status of Mar 22, 2006)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Mar 23 17:10:24 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 22.03.2006, 17:39 +0100 schrieb
Christian.Iseli at licr.org:
> ville.skytta at iki.fi said:
> > >     notting at redhat dot com                  aqhbci-qt-tools
> > Obsoleted by the FC aqbanking package.
> Ok.  I put it in Extras/PackagesNoLongerInDevel

Okay, that works for now, but we need a real solution. Otherwise we'll
create branches for this and similar packages forever and Extras CVS
will be a real mess because of this old entry that are useless.

@CVS-Admins: Would it be okay to remove the devel branch for packages
like this?

CU
thl