How do I know if someone is already working on a package?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri May 12 19:30:03 UTC 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 02:56:13PM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> Christopher Stone wrote:
>
> > On 5/12/06, Peter Gordon <peter at thecodergeek.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Email this list? ;)
> >
> > Or you could just seach bugzilla.
> >

> I don't think you want me to pester everyone evertime.
>
> I tried bugzilla, but not sure what to search for.  Any hint?

The FE-NEW and -ACCEPT package submissions to narrow down the
search. But you can also simply dump the query into bugzilla's
summary.

Only catch is if the package has a different name than what you guess
it may have, so you should try different versions and check the naming
conventions in the wiki to derive the proper name.

There is also a mailing list of submissions (fedora-package-review)
that you could search through.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net