Fesco nomination

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu May 4 18:57:15 UTC 2006

I'd like to nominate myself to be a Fesco Member

Mission Statement:

To ensure that extras gets the security treatment it deserves and that it
grows in a stable and strong manner.  Help to ensure  that fedora  takes
positive steps forward.

Past work summary:

I maintain a handful of packages in extras. I am a member of the Security
Response Team (which is new and will be growing more).  I maintain a port of
extras for Aurora SPARC Linux.

Future plans:
* Work with the security Team to make sure that we are as proactive as
possible in regards to security.
* Work towards enabling Fedora to become truly cross platform.