[Fedora-fr-list] Re: Partenariat avec O'Reilly

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 26 15:01:34 UTC 2009

Bonjour,

La dame d'O'Reilly vient de m'écrire en me redonnant les infos et en
me redemandant si on était intéressé.

Pour rappel :

 =====
User groups are volunteer, not-for-profit organizations, and O’Reilly
is pleased to help these groups by providing member benefits that
include:
• Review copies of O’Reilly products - your reviews should be
published on your site or newsletter but also why not send them to
amazon.co.uk, slash dot or any other online sites of your choice?
• Discounts on all O’Reilly books and conferences
• Donations of books and other promo items
• Speaking engagements with O’Reilly authors when possible
• Electronic Newsletter every month
• Printed catalogues
Groups registering for the O’Reilly User Group Programme should have:
• Membership of 5 or more people
• Regular newsletter or user group Web site for shared information
We also would like you to add our user group logo to your site.
 =====

"Would like", "should",...

Vu la discussion qu'on a eu, je suppose que je lui réponds non ?