[Fedora-haskell-list] packaging package?

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 06:27:14 UTC 2008

> I am building ghc-6.10.1-6.fc11 in koji with these changes so that we
> can test them.

I am starting to think that it might be better to move the packaging files to a separate package: rebuilding the whole of ghc just to fix an rpm macro or tweak cabal2spec say is rather heavy.  On the other hand the rpm macros should be getting stable now hopefully so it may be less of an issue there.  Maybe haskell-packaging or ghc-packaging?

I think I will keep this idea in the back of my head for a little.

Jens