Various packages (WAS: [Fedora-haskell-list] Mass closure of submissions?)

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:13:17 UTC 2008

Hi Miles,

2008/6/24 Miles Sabin <miles at milessabin.com>:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Miles Sabin さんは書きました:
>> > I have about half a dozen packages which I really ought to get underway
>> > (GOA, lambdabot and their dependencies).
>>
>> Cool: so how about starting with one of those first then?
>
> OK, I have the following,

<snip>

I am going to polish the guidelines this afternoon and submit them to
the Packaging Comitee.  I have two things to do.  I have to make sure
that cabal-rpm can spit out a working RPM that is conformant to the
guidelines, and I have to proofread the guidelines to make sure they
are sane.

Once they are in shape, cabal-rpm will generate conformant spec files.
 If you don't mind waiting just a bit longer, I would certainly love
your help in getting packages into Fedora.

-Yaakov