[Fedora-i18n-list] Re: Testers Required for Next Generation Input Method

Lawrence Lim llim at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 04:34:09 UTC 2004

Many thanks to all of you who have participated in our first round of
IIIMF package testing. Your time and effort is much appreciated.

A mirror of the iiimf packages with apt/yum repositories is now
available: please visit http://iiimf.fedora.us/ and follow the
instructions there for further information.

Mirrors:
    1) http://iiimf.fedora.us/1   (fedora core 1)
    2) http://iiimf.fedora.us/1.90 (fedora core 2 test 1)

Newer packages are also available in Fedora Core Devel (aka Rawhide).

Thanks,
Fedora I18N Team