[Fedora-i18n-list] Japanese also almost working... Now fonts are toasted too

D M dmason at jersey.uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 8 03:57:37 UTC 2004

My locale is like below except LC_CTYPE is also set to en_US.UTF-8 by
default.  I will have to track backwards I guess and see where thats
getting set...  If I set it manually, then fire up kedit & try to do Japanese
I don't even get an input window.  I think I've tried setting it .i18n with
similarly bad results...

Its also not impossible eucJP is set somewhere, but after grepping through
my home dir. I can't see where that would be.  I will keep looking, but any
hints would be appreciated!

Thanks!