[Fedora-i18n-list] Solution for "Can't communicate with IIIM server" error

Lawrence Lim llim at redhat.com
Thu Mar 4 02:36:06 UTC 2004

Looking through some of the solutions posted, it seems that the problem
is related to security setting on the machine; ie. ACL and iptables..

Kohei:
There is sometihng I wanted to ask you, but I kept forgetting. Do you
have any iptables or firewall up and running on your machine? If you do,
please update your Access Rule or shutdown temporary ;-)    and give it
another go.

Sunjae, Yong:
Does Descender's solution; modifying the hosts.allow do you any good?

Cheers,
Lawrence