Fw: Re: [Fedora-i18n-list] iiimf-le-xcin non-success

Martin J. Hsu hsum at ematters.com.tw
Mon Mar 29 06:37:11 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this.  Or maybe
a post-installation check list?

I've tried installing this on 2 other machines with the
same exact results - it didn't work.  I'm wondering if anyone,
outside the developers, has successfully installed iiimf-le-xcin

thanks.

From: "Martin J. Hsu" <hsum ematters.com.tw>
Subject: Re: [Fedora-i18n-list] iiimf-le-xcin non-success

> >         post installation hacking:
> >
> >                 resolved permissions problem by adding my hostname to the
> >                 permit list in /usr/lib/im/htt.conf:
> >                         AccessControl permit tpemdc01
>
> Does it helps (can you connect to htt server ie. thru telnet now)?
>
> Leon

I can telnet localhost 9010 and something (htt?) is doing a blocking
read.

--
Martin J. Hsu
hsum(at)ematters.com.tw