Martin J. Hsu hsum at ematters.com.tw
Wed Mar 31 05:42:20 UTC 2004

Hi Lawrence,

I tried these configuration changes.  No improvement.
Pressing ctrl-space does not create an entry box in gedit.

Next, I reinstalled iiim and applied your suggested changes.

  iiimf-protocol-lib-11.4-1.FC1.2
  iiimf-server-11.4-1.FC1.2
  iiimf-csconv-11.4-1.FC1.2
  iiimf-client-lib-11.4-1.FC1.2
  iiimf-le-xcin-0.1-3

No improvement.  In fact, htt_server is no longer binding
to port 9010.  I verified this by checking lsof output and
trying to telnet to localhost 9010.  I also observed that
htt *appears* to fork htt_server.  htt_server keeps dying
(it's pid keeps changing).

Are there any debug flags or environmental variables that
would help us understand what is being called?

Thanks.

--
Martin J. Hsu
hsum(at)ematters.com.tw