[Fedora-i18n-list] IIIMF FAQ is live in fedora.redhat.com

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Sat Nov 13 02:04:38 UTC 2004

To fellow Fedora users,

I have put a initial version of IIIMF FAQ for Fedora Core to:

http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/i18n/iiimf-faq.html

All of the questions and answers are reflecting our current shipping
version of IIIMF in Fedora Core 3, and most of them still holds for
Fedora Core 2.

I highly recommend you upgrade to Fedora Core 3 packages, so that you
can benefit updates in IIIMF and whole much of other goodies in
internationalization side.

Feel free to send me or this list comments if you have other Q&A.

Appreciate your support in Fedora Project.

Yours,
Leon and the I18N team