[Fedora-i18n-list] Chinese editing function disappeared.

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 07:13:14 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

FC2
OpenOffice 1.1.2

My box was able to edit Chinese (both Traditional and
Simplied) on Text editor, Webmail, OOo, etc. without
problem.  Menu was displayed on Traditional and
Simplified Chinese correctly on seleting the
respective Chinese language on login.  About yesterday
after running "yum update" which updated many packages
including kernel, OOo, etc. now my box can't edit
Chinese, all Chinese menu gone.

Please advise how to get this problem fixed.

TIA

B.R.
Stephen Liu