[Fedora-i18n-list] Chinese editing function disappeared.

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Sat Nov 20 15:44:39 UTC 2004

Hi Stephen,

>From Ooo 1.1.2, it uses GTK+ toolkit if you run OOo in GNOME desktop.
That's mean it is same as other gtk+ applications now which can use
iiimf-gtk im-module.

So make sure you have htt_server running and the environment variable of
GTK_IM_MODULE set correctly. For example:

1. Login into GNOME desktop
2. Run gnome-terminal
3. try to test by using this command:
   LANG=zh_CN.UTF-8 GTK_IM_MODULE=iiim oowriter

If still not okay please have a check Troubleshooting FAQ at
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/i18n/iiimf-faq.html and see if it
helps.

Cheers,
Leon