[Fedora-i18n-list] understandable info related to the following

claudio ballester cballester at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:34:03 UTC 2004

Could anybody  tell me where could I find understandable info related to the
following:

1)  FC2 DHCP services administration with mac address filtering/reservation
?
2)  FC2 Proxy caché, configuration, hardware requirement for 20 or 30 Inet
users, if I should configure
     throughout one or two NIC cards and how?
3)  FC2 httpd / apache services for 20 or 30 hosting users , virtual host
conf., size directory  limit,
4)  How can I find “understandable” information about FC2 Send Mail
configuration for pop3 mail
     services for 20 or 30 users per server.
5) ... the last one.. information about hardware requirement for the
enumerated services.

Sorry if this is not the adequate site to ask about these things, in any
case please let me know where
can I start to look for.

I will really  appreciate your help
Best regards