[Fedora-i18n-list] Formation of new translation team - Chinese (Hong Kong)

Abel Cheung abelcheung at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:35:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'd like to form a new translation team, as title. What procedure
should I follow? I do already have an a/c in elvis.redhat.com, but
haven't  been actively using it so far.

Hong Kong has been using Taiwan translation for long time, but
since the cultural and language difference is becoming large, so
there is need to seperately handle them now, though the difference
can perhaps be easily managed by a simple script.

But even after adding Hong Kong translations (language code is
zh_HK), most software should have configure.in/ac updated, or
to be precise, updating ALL_LINGUAS variable in configure.in/ac.
Is there any need to contact corresponding software maintainers
as well?

Best,
Abel

PS Leon Ho, are you here? If there is need then we can perhaps
discuss all these things...
--
Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF