[Fedora-i18n-list] How to install language locales?

Tahir Abdul Rauf Butt linux_kernel_worm at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 09:19:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

  Thanks to all who are helping me out.
   another thing-->
                    I have installed Redhat 10, and when i installed the redhat , I also checked Urdu language locales, but these are not installed, now when i look in CDs there is no RPM for urdu locales.

  Would you please tell me where to find these locales package, or how to install these locales.

  In debian i used the command
                "sudo dpkg-recofigure localse", and then i checked urdu and it was installed, and when i logged on again, i chose urdu and urdu was enabled and translations were being shown.

  but this command does not run in REDHAT , please tell me the right way so that my translated  ".mo" files could be active, and i could see urdu in menus.

Tahir Rauf Butt
Bsc(Hons). CS
PU College of IT
www.geocities.com\linux_kernel_worm