Fedora-i18n-list Digest, Vol 59, Issue 9

Peter Pang pangp at ematters.com.tw
Fri Apr 17 04:06:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

I understand there is ibus-chewing for AI Zhuyin input method.
The request I submitted is mainly focused on "pure" Zhuyin input method.

There are users using chewing, but still many users are using traditional "pure" Zhuyin
input method. I would highlight this need so that ibus could also add this Zhuyin input
method.

Thanks for the web info, and how can I get the Zhuyin table for ibus-table?
I am simply a user and not good at ibus technical components.
Of course, the more I know, the more I can research.
Could we know any easier way to have "pure" Zhuyin in ibus system or how to handle tables?

Kind regards,
Peter

> Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:29:06 +1000
> From: Ding-Yi Chen <dchen at redhat.com>
> Subject: Re: request for ibus input method?
> To: Fedora internationalization discussions
> 	<fedora-i18n-list at redhat.com>
>
> There is ibus-chewing for AI Zhuyin input method,
> However, if you are after "pure" zhuyin, you may provide a table for
> ibus-table.
>
> See
> http://code.google.com/p/ibus/issues/detail?id=94&q=table&colspec=ID%
> 20Component%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary
>
> For example.
>
> 於 三,2009-04-15 於 11:03 +0800,Peter Pang 提到:
> > Hi
> >
> > I am using Fedora 10 now and realize Fedora 11 is going to use ibus as default input
method.
> > Since we are using Zhuyin (Mandarin Phonetic Symbols 注音輸å
¥æ³•) a lot and do
not find