Fedora-i18n-list Digest, Vol 59, Issue 9

Ding-Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 07:56:56 UTC 2009

Hi, I have made a plain Zhuyin input module, ibus-table-zhuyin.
You can play it by:
git clone git://github.com/definite/ibus-table-zhuyin.git

However, unless ibus-table have not support endkeys, ibus-table-zhuyin
cannot be used practically, because you can only input the first
candidate. *sigh*. Detail of this can be see in

http://code.google.com/p/ibus/issues/detail?id=361&colspec=ID%
20Component%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary

In the meantime, I'll amend my ibus-chewing to support pure zhuyin
input. Please post further questing in IBus Google Code:

http://code.google.com/p/ibus/

for you got more audience there.

Regards,
Ding-Yi Chen

於 五,2009-04-17 於 12:06 +0800,Peter Pang 提到: