[fedora-india] [Fwd: [foss.in] Delegate Registrations open]

Mon Oct 27 04:30:09 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [foss.in] Delegate Registrations open
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:41:44 +0530
From: Kishore Bhargava <kishore at linkaxis.com>
To: foss-in at yahoogroups.com

Hi! Folx,

A very happy Diwali and seasons greetings to all. With a minor slip-up
on our original date, we are now ready for you. Delegate registration is
opens today! Come soon and register:

http://foss.in/register/delegate-registration

The rules are the same as every year and the registration page explains
them well.

With an overwhelming response on the talks/workout submissions, we are
still trying to collate and announce the shortlist and we should be done
with this real soon now.

In the meantime, we promise you the event is going to be different and
great fun, so hurry and register!

For Team FOSS.IN/2008

Cheers...Kishore