[fedora-india] Installing language support

das das at randomink.org
Fri Apr 24 10:48:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> imsettings-xfce is a separate sub package. IIRC it is not part of the
> default package set in the group but only installed if you pick a
> particular locale.

Now the whole thing gets clear. And it reminds me I had the same
problem with SCIM in XFCE in Fedora 8. Most probably I made a bug
report, and someone there helped me with the suggestion that I will
have to install that package. But all this time I thought that it was
a kind of a dependency problem.

--
দাশ das
http://ddts.randomink.org/