[fedora-india] Request for Two Packages

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Sun Jan 18 11:48:22 UTC 2009

Hi Das,

Rakesh Pandit wrote:
> 2009/1/18 das <dasd.here at gmail.com>:
>> I am using FC 8. I will be so grateful to you if you can make Wordnet
>> work for me.
>>

> Sadly it is EOL (End of Life i.e no support), it would better if you
> can move to F-10.

That's correct. Also, i do not have access to a fedora 8 box, so I'm sorry I
can't build the rpm for you. If upgrading to F10 is not an option for you right
now, i think you can just take the source rpm from the bugzilla request and
rebuild it on your system:

$ rpmbuild --rebuild <source rpm>

...or just get the source package from wordnet.princeton.edu itself. The build
is not complicated, the dependencies are
tcl, tcl-devel, tk, tk-devel, automake and libX11-devel

cheers,
- steve

--
Linux Centric Marketplace: http://www.tuxcompatible.com