[Fedora-infrastructure-list] LDAP Schema Proposal

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Wed Aug 9 13:09:52 UTC 2006

Hey admins,

I've been thinking about a possible LDAP schema for the new Account System,
I've discussed it with Lyz and we agree it should be able to do the job.
I'd like to discuss it with you now.

Here's a description of this new schema :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem2/Schema#head-5061a68a5fd14fa1666b4170abf6f96d850eaea4

I have not described the additions to the inetOrgPerson yet, because they
are minor. I'd like to validate the groups system with you first.

Opinions ?

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
No, I coded it crappily on purpose, just so that I could say:
"There's plenty of room for optimization."