[Fedora-infrastructure-list] So what happened to the accountsystem2 guys

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Fri Sep 15 11:22:24 UTC 2006

> We were moving onto writing the actual schema out and getting it
> validated by a standards body.  About that time, Aurelien moved and
> hasn't talked to me about it in a while.  He knew more about LDAP than I
> and was going to perform these tasks.

Hey there. Here's my status. Since mid-August, I have moved flats, and my
internet connection is down. My FAI is terrible, I spent a lot of time
calling the support, etc. I spare you the details.

As a result, I only have an internet connection at work, so I can't work as
much as I'd like on the Infrastructure project.

The time I can spare for the Fedora project at work has been spend
rebuilding and fixing my Extras packages, since FC6 is coming.

That's also why I'm never there at IRC meetings, and I have little time for
mailing-lists.

I'm sorry to have let you down on this guys, but I really wish I could work
more on this. As soon as my internet connection is up, I'll resume my work,
but for the moment please don't let me slow you down.

But as the big robot guy with black glasses said : I'll be back.

Aurélien.
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
One OS to hook them all
One browser to find them