[Fedora-infrastructure-list] smtp.fedora.phx.redhat.com Assigned

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sun Sep 17 18:38:47 UTC 2006

OK great, we should be able to setup our own SMTP server now, test it
with a different domain name, then switch when we are ready.  We can put
it one of the xen hosts.

I return on Wednesday.  If someone else wants to setup the xen host
before then please go ahead.  mmcgrath knows the login info.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com